Tuesday 9 January 2024

How i learnt my way of "Man Proposes, God Disposes"

Yes!!!I made a list of things I got done in 2024! I said to wisdom

"You still don't get it, do you Tanu?"

"Don't get what?"

"That there is a whole universe at play between what you do and what gets done"

Recently we planned a "girl's only" trip. And the start was awesome as the pictures below reflect.

But the evening, we reached, I fell sick when accompanying my two little daughters (of 6 & 4.5) and my mother in law (Senior Citizen). 

The next day was planned for the next destination (MAN'S PLANNINGGGGG....) and with a medicine in, we decided to move to our next destination.

My health deteriorated even more, but I think that was how the God had planned it for us!

The third day, as planned (our plan) we had to go and attend a kid's outing... And guess what! I was burning with fever and everyone around were even more scared than me. But my Mom in Law (as the iron lady she is) stood strong, got the kids ready and took the kids out, while I rested on the bed almost immobile.

Final day, we got the booking done for back home and with the support of two dozes of medicines (1 while starting and another during the journey) we somehow reached back home.

HOME where everything seems perfect, fine and all your worries flies away because you are surrounded with your loved ones, your environment and your four walls.

This trip taught me few things:

1. How unpredictable life is!

2. How important it is to value our family!

3. Who are our well wishers!

4. And various other meanings and interpretations of life!

5. Pictures do create memories (on a lighter note)!

No matter how hard the time was, or will be, I know I am Blessed with the Best people around and I am and will always be grateful and thankful for that FOREVER :)

So, My answer to "What does it mean to say, Man proposes, God Disposes"

would be

Probably, NO MATTER WHAT YOU PLAN, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO EXECUTE YOUR PLAN, THE END RESULT WILL NOT BE IN YOUR HANDS!

Well Everything is in God's hands, we give our best but God wasn't willing to make it work! Because God always have a better plan/ lesson for you.


13 comments:

  1. Well said dear πŸ€—πŸ‘❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and approciating :)

      Delete
    2. Advocate AJIT KUMAR SINGH12 January 2024 at 11:56

      Very nicely crafted with a very practical insight
      My all time favorite teacher of economics i always pray God always remain dear to you

      Delete
    3. Dear Ajit,

      Thanks alot for your generous words. May we all be blessed by his grace.

      Regards

      Delete
  2. Absolutely rightπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rightly said mam.. but we humans have the tendency of forgetting this simple thing everytime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since we forget, so God in his own way and at his own timings keeps us reminding that we just have the power to propose. And we should not forget the simple things in life. Thank you for reading and sharing your views.

      Delete
  4. Hey, same thing happened to me while I was on trip to Chennai. I also concluded the same feeling

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is what we learnt in Basic Course or Happiness Program -
    1. Live in the Present as it is Inevitable....
    2. Accept the Situations as they are...

    Salute to your commitment level and your keep going attitude...

    Blessings !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The things I learnt in 2009 (precisely) are the things I am carrying. Without being a football of other’s opinion 😊
      Thank you for being the source of wisdom and light.
      Jai Gurudev πŸ™πŸ»

      Delete
  6. The problems faced by people who have to plan for the country can well be imagined and the answer you gave (Planning is a process of proposal and Govrnment largely disposed). The problem at Planning Commission ,you had also experienced. Kindly pass on my blessings to your kids and my regards to elders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sir,
      Thank you for reading and relating. Things I've learnt with you being around are the most important lessons. Thank you for being there during my Planning Commission days.
      Regards

      Delete