Monday 11 August 2014

Fading Shades of Black

 
Life becomes more meaningful when I started my journey of being WE. It is so beautiful to have a company of someone in all your goods and bads, greys and blacks, ups and downs and also in all your deeds right or wrong! You just want to look the best to make the hottest of couple around. You want to look extra beautiful to get that loving compliment in a super lovely way from the one you love the most. The journey brings you the feeling called WAAAOOOO...when you want everything in place and perfectly perfect.
 
 

 But with time I realized that charm loses to fade. And everything is just not the same. Coz i feel the spark to look beautiful, spark to look the best around and spark to get those lovely comments started getting dim somewhere. Those extra special treatments and craving to visit the costliest of parlours is taking a back seat.

 
Why and why now? Those were the questions my mind wanted to find out answers for. Exactly then I realized that it is the increased and non-matching velocity of the hair colour to get disappear is troubling me. The fading behaviour of hiding tool and leaving behind those greys popping out of beautiful blacks is not being able to keep up the pace with normal time. Off lately, visits to the places called beauty salons started demanding my more time and patience, which I just refused to give. That’s when started the fight between the hunger for looking beautiful and the extra time out of the fully packed schedule.
 
 

Oh God! The thing which my husband doesn’t like is the thing I hate to hide (although I really want to)! And the reason was simple, just because it needs to be done so many times a month. God can u please help in inventing a better solution for greying? And dear Husband can you please consider the day, when I colour my hair, as the only day in a month when you can appreciate everything about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment