Saturday 8 November 2014

Week went by and left "A BETTER ME"






Last Week laid a learning stone in bringing out the better me. It has been a week when I realised that worrying for things which I can't change, getting frustrated about the people around me, getting stressed up for (not so good) treatment I receive from others and on top of that seeing the most close ones not changing even a bit for good....... All of this was taking me down on a lane where my health was getting deteriorated, positivity in me was taking a back seat, socializing was the last thing on my "things to do list", the charm i always use to carry seems to leave me behind......In short I've just lost my goody goody self in the materialitic, tension giving world somewhere.

Now I have understood that the world will never change for me, nor does crazy people stop to exist, neither they will change their behaviour nor their self for any dam thing or for anyone. All I have learnt over a last week is to be ur own self and stop geting stressed up for the things and people who just don't deserve even a single second of your thoughts.


Hence all i have to sum up is that "I no longer have patience for certain things, not because i have become arrogant but simply because i have reached to a point in my life where i do not want to waste more time with what displeases me or hurt me. I have no patience for cynicism, excessive criticism and demands of any nature. I lost the will to please those who do not like me, to love those who do not love me and to smile at those who do not want to smile at me. 

I no longer spend a single minute on those who lie or want to manipulate. I decided not to coexist anymore with pretense, hypocrisy, dishonesty and cheap praise. I do not adjust to popular gossiping and hate conflict and comparisions. And on top of everything I have no patience for anyone who does not deserve my patience. 



FINALLY: A Better Me From "A" to "Z"


No comments:

Post a Comment