Thursday 11 August 2016

A door to Love Stories

Its been quite some time that I have been writing out of interest. With just a little innovation in my present writings, here I am bringing in some fun by adding the love stories to it. Out of my interest, and thinking it to be a mode of bringing in some colours and charm to every reader's life, I have started with another initiative and that is of writing love stories.  These are random ones and I am reproducing them as they are coming to my mind. I am hopeful that I will continue to write something interesting until you all are tired of reading or I am tired of writing. And at the same time I wish it to not happen.

Therefore to all those who have interest in reading short love stories, I have a gift to give this festive season. Keep reading and enjoying life.


The link to the page is tanukathuria.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment