Thursday 14 May 2015

Few NEW Things and I am POSITIVE ME

Its been certainly long since I have posted any blog. One can expect it to be an outcome of something like I have been busy to write anything or I have been depressed to share any positive thought or the usual thing that I must have been traveling more than my customary routine. But I guess, a mixture of all the above mentioned reasons should be considered as reality. That is, I have been eventful with a cousin sister’s wedding, also I have been traveling more than my usual humdrum leading to big holes in my pocket & also a flaking money plant at my house and also I have not been so positive in the past few days. But here I am back with the positive me and as always, have a lot many things to share which are making my life little relaxed and agreeable. I have few bullet points to make which differentiate my today from the days in past.

  • We have hired a maid to cook for us in the evening, making it easier to spend some quality time with my own self rather than to be wasting the precious time in the demanding kitchen.
  • I have adopted a routine to go for walk in the evening when my newly hired maid is cooking.
  • I am back to my reading habit which every day brings out the best in me.
  • I have stopped complaining about something which I cannot change. Although if not completely, but partially I have succeeded in it.
  • I am no more a facebook, or a phone call person (i.e. I do not sit for hours on facebook anymore, and I prefer not to call anyone without work now) as I think this was leading me to nowhere else other than depressing thoughts and comparisons.
  • I have started talking less and listening more, especially with those who otherwise seems to be silly and nonsense. As I have accepted the fact that it is really difficult for people to appreciate and tells it on your face that you are an excellent person.

And all this leads to a positive change in me. May be other people would not see it that evidently but I can feel it perfectly. Earlier only the thought of securing my shoe lace and go for walk in the park was enough to make me feel exhausted, but now I am actually taking out half an hour (to start with) to walk. This could happen because I have changed my priorities and decided to take out some time for my own self.

Green tea, which I thought is something only my sister and celebrities can take, I have started consuming it too now. It is not because I want to be like Madhuri or Deepika or any other celeb but it’s only because I want to feel fit and hence positive. This could happen because I took those criticisms (of course from the people who matters to me) seriously.

I have decided it, for sure, that let the world go to hell and I will now on give a dam to what is happening around me till the time it is not affecting me and I am fine & enjoying.

The other day I read and shared also that “THESE DAYS WE DO NOT MAKE FIRENDS RAHTER WE ADD THEM”. Now I have started realizing that too. It is so true that you cannot be friends with everyone you meet so there is no point in wasting your time and energy in giving them or taking from them any sort of GYAAN. Just talk the minimum and concentrate on your own things. That will eventually help in bringing the best out of you.

With a hope that I will continue to be adopting this healthy routine and mind-set I end this blog here only (as already it is too long).

No comments:

Post a Comment